Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kayak For Sale Sold

Update - The Kayak sold quickly. The UNO Outdoor Venture Center rents Kayaks!

Get ready for spring! Are you thinking about Kayaking next season? Here is an entry level deal on a kayak that is much better than entry level. Doug L. listed the kayak he was using last season on Craigslist. I've seen this kayak in action and you would not be disappointed. It's stable and easy to use. It's light and very easy to carry. And it's nice looking too. Check the listing out and get in touch with Doug if you are interested.

This ad is for a Current Design Vision 120 composite kayak 12 ft. long weighing an actual 34lbs. Price $600 - nice deal considering it's a $2000 kayak.

Here is the link to Doug's Craigslist listing...
http://omaha.craigslist.org/boa/2750352265.html

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.