Sunday, December 11, 2011

Home Improvment Snowshoes

One thing I've learned about snowshoes is they are not really easy to get in and out of. The other thing is it's nice to go with someone else. Mike informed me that Menards had a sale on snowshoes that started Friday and ends today. I wouldn't normally think of getting sporting goods from a home improvement store. Turns out they were really great for the sale price. So I got some for Emma as an early gift. Now we can help each other get in and out of our snowshoes and enjoy winter together a little. Thanks for the heads up on the deal Mike!

2 comments:

John said...

Emma, that looks like really good exercise. Nice early christmas gift also! See you soon-Grandpa JWN

DJ Chi Wai said...

Yeah they aren't too shabby for the price! Unless of course...you get one with a missing mid-section on the poles! haha.

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.