Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Small Disturbance

It's hard to believe something so small and insignifigant looking could create such a disturbance.
This is the failed starter relay from my truck. After looking online this morning, I see it's also know as the Starter Solenoid Switch. Last Sunday I took a trip to Lincoln to visit family. Since I was a little early I stopped at Wilderness Park since I always wanted to check it out. When I got back the truck would not start. After lunch my brother Steve and I checked everything we could including taking the starter out to get tested at Oreilly Auto Parts. It passed. Then we arranged a tow to Tuffy Auto South in Lincoln. By the next afternoon they had it running. I want to thank Tuffy's for getting my truck right in on Monday AM and taking good care of it. But even more I'm fortunate and grateful to have a family that cares.

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.