Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday Night Urban Ride


Photo borrowed from The Biking Fools (great shot Mike).

We were not out late enough to see the lunar eclipse last night. But an unexpectedly large group of riders stayed off the sloppy singletrack and rode paved trails. Ryan and Roxy showed with skinny tires. Adam from Colorado joined the ride on his single speed. He brought his bike back for the holidays. He had ridden Tranquility last summer and showed up for the MNR. We found some slick conditions on the West Papio on the way to Lake Zorinski. Eric came through with a great plan to ride back on the 144th trail. Super nice holiday ride.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.