Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheatin Winter


Sunny, no wind, and packed snowy trails, this would be enough to make for a great ride this morning. Then out on the horizon I see two more riders. So I rode the south creek backwards and met up with Dave and Linda. Wow this ride is getting better. They must have sensed it would be good today to get out. Not 2 minutes after taking these pictures we heard Greg whoop it up coming down the south hill. Great winter ride today. Last year Old Man Winter kept us off the single track. We like cheatin him so far this winter.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Great ride, Thanks for putting the bug in my ear..

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.