Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I signed up for the Tour de Cure


I will be participating in the 2011 20th Anniversary Tour de Cure. As the number of Americans diagnosed with diabetes increases, the mission of this ride is to raise money and awareness to prevent, cure and improve the lives of those affected by diabetes.

This event is scheduled for Sunday, May 22, 2011. If you want to help me meet the sponsorship goal please visit my Tour de Cure Web Page. I will be on the 50 mile ride.

Also, check out these guys up in MN on their Mukluk and Pugsley bikes. Looks fun!.

2 comments:

John N said...

Paul, I have Sun., May 22nd marked on my '11-calandar. A 50-mile ride could be pretty long, so don't be so proud that you wouldn't stop and take a ride in the follow-along RV they'll provide! Love, DAD

Stratomatic said...

Well, now that I have a sponsor I guess I will actually have to go through with it :-)

Just kidding, thanks for sponsoring me!
Love,
Paul

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.