Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mower Down


I was mowing the trail head at Tranquility this morning. My goal was to mow the whole north creek but the handle on my mower failed. I suppose it wasn't really built for the kind of abuse trail mowing dishes out.
On a happy note...
Scott had the day off today also. He and I did some riding at Tranquility. Our goals of not crashing were met. I think this was Scott's first time on single track. He rode my Marin Palisades Trail and handled the trails with class.

2 comments:

buconine said...

i have an extra mower handle sitting in the garage. Let me know if you wanna give it a shot...c

Stratomatic said...

Dale stopped by with the handle from his blown up mower. It fit perfectly. Crap! :-)

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.