Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Solo Monday Night Ride

The singletrack being muddy left me looking for other options to get a ride in last night. Noticed there was a trail of crushed limestone up at Praire View Lake in Bennington, NE. I like the sound and feel of riding crushed limestone so that was my destination. Not a bad evening for mid June. No wind and temps in the 70s. If it doesn't rain today the dirt should dry out.

Looking for outdoor destinations near Omaha Nebraska and Council Bluffs Iowa? Take a look at smackdab.us. There is a section for Praire View Lake .

1 comment:

DJ Chi Wai said...

Paul, I should have given you a ring. I have yet to ride up to the Bennington area, but it sounds like a good time.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.