Friday, November 20, 2009

Night Ride on a Thursday

Greg stopped by with a helmet light for me to try last night. It worked great but now I'm going to have a hard time night riding without one. My bar mounted light is ok but it's nice to be able to look around turns before you start turning. We rode up on a skunk not far past the kiosk at Tranquility. It didn't let it's stink go on us. But after that I was really happy to have some extra light ahead of me. Greg and I rode half a lap and found Mike and Todd. Then, as we rode up the Central Trail, Mike yelled "Skunk". Again no bad smells were smelt. So it was a really good ride...
Cold but not windy, kinda damp but luckily not stinky. The only sad part was when it was over and I had to give the light back.:)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.