Thursday, November 5, 2009

Buena Vista University Visit


Cali and I took a little Iowa road trip today. Our mission was to visit Buena Vista University in Storm Lake Iowa. Cali heard about a major they have called Arts Management. This major blends business and art eduation. We learned about that and got a feel for the campus. There have been several college visits we have taken in the past year. Cali was hoping this one would either be horrible or fantastic because the choosing is getting difficult. I think this one was closer to fantastic. Anyway, I thought the food was pretty great.

We had a nice road trip. The court house in the center square in Logan, IA is always an amazing building to me. Mo Valley had some wierd scare crows tied to lamp posts on main street so Cali took a few pictures of those.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.