Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday Night Ride - 11/16/2009

The rain held off for our fat tire ride at Tranquility last night! There was a group of 5 riders leaving from Bike Masters. The Fort St. parking lot was empty. I was overdressed and had to pull off a layer after the first lap. Even with a north wind the temps were not as cold as I expected. We didn't take many breaks either so that kept my heat up. Owl didn't make an appearance last night. Bryan came through with some Fat Tire after the ride. Thanks again Bryan!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.