Sunday, September 26, 2010

Four Lake Ride


Some dirt and racing our bikes would have been nice but Mother Nature had different plans for us this weekend. Rain Friday and Saturday put us out on the road today. Last nights Husker game against S.D. State was a let down even though they won. Things got better today. Getting together with Aaron, Dave, and Greg for a road ride to Bennington was great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. We did the Four Lake Ride: Standing Bear, Waterford, Prairie View and Bennington Lake. It was sunny, almost no wind and temps in the 60s. Doesn't get much better. Thanks for the ride gents. See you in the dirt tomorrow.



1 comment:

Aaron S said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aschnee/5028469266/

A few pictures from the ride.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.