Thursday, September 16, 2010

Two Less Taco Ride Virgins in the World


Dave and Chris were finally free on a Thursday night to experience first hand the joy of a taco ride. We headed down the Wabash about 15 minutes ahead of the West crew (Jim, Danielle, Amber, Andy). Aaron and Amanda, even with a late start made up time like they do.


I always wanted to stop at the big wooden lounge bench on past rides but there were always people there already. Tonight it was empty so Dave, Chris and I took a break there. We all arrived at the normal halfway meeting spot at about the same time. It was a cool quiet night with fewer than normal riders. Seems like the virgins liked it well enough to be back again.


Mineola Browns AND Tacos, crazy!



3 comments:

Oldandintheway said...

Thanks for the guided tour of the taco ride, it was a lot of fun, definately not my last.

Aaron S said...

Good coverage....Amanda and I look pretty intelligent in the photo....sometime I am going to try out that bench

DJ Chi Wai said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Glad that Dave finally got out after wanting to go for the past two years!

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.