Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Server Cabinet Locker at Work


I wanted to keep some of my work clothes at my workplace. That way I could wear what I want when I ride my bike to work. I have a friend at work I've known for the last 14 years and he has great ideas. When I mentioned to Lee that my clothes were getting knocked on the floor and messed with in the office coat closet he built me a locker. It's in a place that not many have access to. The locker is built out of a server cabinet that was not being used anymore. It sits in the corner of our development LAB. Lee cut a piece of conduit to make a hanger rod. It's perfect! Thanks Lee.

Here is Lee's ride to work...

4 comments:

dale said...

I like Lee's inginuity and taste!

buconine said...

64 fury ragtop....drooooool....

Very creative on the cabinet, can't wait to start commuting!

Stratomatic said...

It is a '64. Went down the assembly line the year I was born. Well, maybe it was built in 1963. The dark turquoise metal flake paint looks really nice. Picture doesn't do it justice.

Dynapowerusa said...

Wo,

These are nice photos.This is a really interesting post.I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information about server cabinet locker.Thanks you for sharing it with us.Please keep it up.

Server Cabinet

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.