Thursday, May 6, 2010

Got out for some fishing this morning.

Took a quick trip to Bennington this morning to see if the Bass were biting yet. It was cool and breezy but I did catch a few. The water was clear enough to actually see the fish take my bait. They really were not biting much. I could see some good sized Bass in the water but had a hard time getting them to take the bait. All I had with me this morning was a weedless purple plastic worm. Next time I'll actually bring some different tackle to try.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Looks like fun

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.