Monday, March 30, 2009

"That's what ibprophren is for!"

Got some riding in early this evening on tranq dirt. After the trail work on Sunday my back was a little sore. But "That's what ibprophren is for!". Anyway, that’s what I hear. My cell phone camera caught Dmars doing the rollers on blue trail at the top of the south hill.



We met with Craig starting his ride at the south end of the Ice Loop. The heavy south wind pushed Dmars, Craig and I up the hill. I pretended the farm dog was chasing me and broke away for a second. Those two caught me quick on the new reroute to the Inner Loop Descent. I’m already missing the South Hill Descent.

Many thanks to Dan and Bike Masters for taking a quick look at my shifting issues. All is well. And don't worry I'll learn how to take care of my bike eventually.

2 comments:

rg said...

I have yet to clear that section - I've only ridden it twice.

You guys will have to tell me the secret or show me the line!

Stratomatic said...

I tried to ride that section last fall but wasn't very good at it. Sorry I got nuthin for ya RG.

Since the Norfolk race is canceled Saturday I'm planning to ride Tranquility . But only if it's dry enough.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.