Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunday Trail Day - Tranquility Sunday March 29th

Like dirt? Come help make some more ridable. Please join us on Sunday. Trail Day Sunday March 29th starts at noon and we finish at 4PM. We will meet at the trailhead kiosk on the south side of Fort St. just past the creek west of 120th St. You can bring shovels and limb cutting tools, etc.. There is also a Trail day tues march 31 from 6 till 8. This is to finish up anything not completed on Sunday.

Check out the full calendar of trail days on the THOR website trailshaveourrespect.org. Click on the calendar link for full details.

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.