Saturday, August 13, 2011

Swanson Mayhem 2011

I showed up at the MTB race at Swanson as a spectator with a cowbell and a camera. I quickly found out that I can't take pictures and hit the cowbell at the same time. I found a willing spectator to run the cowbell so I could get these pictures. With the rain that fell early Friday morning the trail had just the right amount of moisture and grip. The weather today made it a perfect day to be a racer and a spectator.
Swanson Mayhem 2011

DMars in motion...

Brian in motion...

Linda in motion...

Dave in motion...

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.