Sunday, August 21, 2011

Corporate Cycling Perfection

We saw evidence of the bad weather that took place around the airport this week. However the weather for today's Corporate Cycling Challenge was perfect. A group was assembled that included some of our Monday Night Riders and other friends.
Corporate Cycling Challenge 2011

Dave P. was riding a vintage road bike from the late 60s. Dave N. rode the same Mountain Bike he races with the tires pumped up like rolling rocks. Brian H. met up with us after blasting his road bike through the hills on the 42 mile ride. There were some interesting contraptions on our 25 mile ride. Several were actually climbing hills with these sway trikes. I'm not sure what they are really called but they look kinda like this...

Barleys was the planned destination following the ride. Since it appears that they are closed we choose Old Chicago as our backup plan. Good times and more to come.

1 comment:

Oldandintheway said...

Thanks for documenting our ride, I think everybody had a good time.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.