Monday, March 21, 2011

Tranquility North MNR - 03/21/2011

It was a different kind of Monday Night Ride this week. For me, with a slight thigh injury I decided to leave early and ride the new North Tranquility Trails. Knowing I was not up for much, I took it easy tonight.
After doing some riding I got the camera out to document this historic night of riding. It was great to see so many riders out on the new section even though it's not quite finished.
Here's Brian ducking some limbs...
Tonight I was just riding the new north section and Mike met me there. I wanted to get prepared for some video when the group came by. Mike doesn't disappoint... Click here for a view from Mike's helmut cam.
He got it right the second time around...
Dave is rocking the pine needles...
This is a really great GPS view of this MNR from jarhunter.

3 comments:

Oldandintheway said...

Nice write up & photos paul, thanks for the post-ride hospitality. Great to see so many people out, even some new faces.

DJ Chi Wai said...

I need to start charging for my entertainment!

Stratomatic said...

Sorry Mike. I'm sure you were already sore from trail work. That spill didn't help any.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.