Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Tour de Cure Registration

Have you been wanting to join the Nebraska Brewing Company Tour de Cure team, but just haven't done it yet? Well, next Tuesday Wednesday is your lucky day. The Tour de Cure and Crave will be hosting the first ever Free Registration Night.

Tuesday March 8th at Crave from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.

*** UPDATE ***: Just found out the free Registration event is Wednesday night, March 9th. I apologize for the confusion. Go there Wednesday night from 5:30 – 7pm for food, prizes and free registration.

Go to Crave and anyone that registers for Tour that night will receive a free registration! Sounds like they will have additional raffle prizes.

Crave address at Midtown Crossing:
200 South 31st Avenue

1 comment:

DJ Chi Wai said...

Thanks for the info Paul. If we don't get the snow, I'll probably go and sign up.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.