Thursday, March 31, 2011

Annual Omaha Neighborhood Clean-Up...

... Set to Begin April 9th

Omaha citizens can now find out when and where this year’s Neighborhood Clean-Up will be available for their neighborhood by calling (402) 444-4636. The highly successful Spring Clean-Up Program will begin April 9th and will be conducted at events on six Saturdays during the months of April and May. Spring Clean-Up dates are scheduled for the following Saturdays: April 9th, April 16th, April 30th, May 7th, May 14th and May 21st. There will be no Clean-Up dates after Memorial Day this year.

For more information see this City Of Omaha link .

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.