Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cali Goes To College

The long awaited day arrived for Cali today when she strikes out on her own. We couldn't ask for a nicer day to get her moved in to Doane College. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay with you last night and the great breakfast this morning. It really helped to have a short drive to Crete, NE from Lincoln. The facility shooed out all the parents at about 3PM today. Sounds like the freshmen will be super busy with orientation this weekend. We are proud of you Cali. You’ll do great!

Click for more photos...
Cali Goes To College

1 comment:

John N said...

Thanks for your great photos, it was fun to see her room, her decorations, her roommate. We are praying that her college education and experiences will prepare her for whatever path she chooses. See you for the 46th Camp-a-ree. Love, Mom & Dad

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.