Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Psycowpath Racing will be here soon


Racing is on both August 7 & 8. Lewis & Clark time trail in the morning on Saturday. The short track is at Tranquility is that same afternoon. The Tranquility XC on Sunday. I understand that all races are individually scored and count towards series points. Sign up for one, two or all three. NO DAY OF REGISTRATION. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE!!!!!

This link has more on the registration.

Click here for some Garmin GPS data on the Tranqility short track course.

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.