Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Enough



Several things need to happen to have a somewhat good Monday Night Ride. These are things like trails in riding condition, your health and your bike's health. Last week my health was not good enough for a ride. This week it was good enough to ride some and stop and take some photos. So thats what I did. It was good enough of Mother Nature to hold off the rain until long after the ride was over. If things are "good enough" I'll see you next week on the MNR.

Click on this one for more pictures...
Monday Night Ride on July 19th, 2010

1 comment:

DJ Chi Wai said...

Looks like a good MNR that I missed! Glad you're feeling well enough to get out and ride at least a little bit.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.