Thursday, January 28, 2010

THOR needs You!


If you are interested in local dirt trails please attend the annual THOR meeting Sat., February 6. All are welcome.


DATE: SATURDAY FEB 6
TIME: 10AM - NOONish
PLACE: National Park Service, 601 Riverfront Dr., (just south of the new pedestrian bridge on the
river front)

DIRECTIONS:
From CB, take the Old Market exit off of the 480 bridge. Take right on 10th and then an immediate right on Capitol Ave and then a left on Riverfront Dr, behind the Qwest Center.

From Omaha proper, take Dodge all the way downtown to 10th street and go under the interstate ramp and follow the above directions.

4 comments:

Todd said...

You going to the race meeting this saturday night at whole foods?

Stratomatic said...

I won't be able to make it this Saturday. I interested in hearing about it.

DJ Chi Wai said...

Hey Paul, Todd and I were thinking about bringing our bikes to the THOR meeting then maybe making a few laps somewhere downtown afterwards. Maybe grab some lunch after that. Weather permitting of course.

Stratomatic said...

I like that idea even if the weather doesn't. I'm ready to kick Old Man Winter's ass!

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.