Friday, December 25, 2009

Early AM Christmas Blizzard 2009


Merry Christmas to all my friends and family that visit this blog. It's very early on Christmas morning and there is a blizzard. The wind is blowing hard but the house is currently quiet. It won't be long and my dogs will be waking up all my girls. Then wrapping paper and ribbons will be flying everywhere. We'll miss our traditional family trip to Lincoln today as I'm sure many plans are changing due to this weather. But we will see everyone soon and we are thinking about you.

Hope you and yours have a nice and safe Christmas. -Paul

3 comments:

dale said...

Who are you, Santa's little elf getting all the presents wrapped just before the little ones wake up?

Ginger was the first one to open her present, a big ole dog bone treat. Hopefully, she ate it and we won't find it buried in the bed with us.

Neighbors out clearing driveways. Snow looks to be throwing well. Going to pull on a base layer, wool jersey, bellaclava, amfibs, bike glasses and work off some of the treats that have been gathering around my middle.

Merry Christmas!

DJ Chi Wai said...

Merry Christmas Paul and Dale! Everyone wishes for a white Christmas, I guess NE got it! Maybe overkill from what I hear. Be safe, warm, and enjoy the time with the family!

mike

Greg said...

Merry Christmas!

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.