Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tranquility North Hill Descent Reroute



The Tranquility Trail Council met today at 1PM to decide on a reroute for the "North Hill Descent". The goal was to add more grade reversals and make the descent more sustainable. Once we flagged the new path it was amazing how fast the five of us were able to cut the grass down. We did some riding so we could test out the flow. Chris, Dave, Dale, Greg and myself rode it several times to get a feel for the new route. Good team work!




Here's a picture of a 1X9 that Chris built. This looks like the way to go for riding Tranquility.

2 comments:

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg said...

We did get her cut down quickly. Its nice to have a bunch of people helping out.

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.