Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Santa Arrived Early This Year


Well that Bargain Cave at Cabela's is almost as good as Santa. This GPS was a little scratched up but it works great. The cost was like a good eBay deal. It didn't have the AC adapter but one is on the way. I was surprised about how good Magellan's support was for me. Until that arrives it can get a charge from the USB cable. That method is just slow. The family and I have hunted down a couple geocache locations close by. Now I need to learn how to make some maps.

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.