Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Cranksgiving!

It wasn't much above freezing yesterday but the turnout for Cranksgiving 2008 was good. There were piles of groceries for the food bank and volunteers making things run smooth.


There was also soup, chili and prizes for the riders. Dale, Bob, Ben (Bob's son) and I rode together to pickup our list of ten items for the food bank. We stopped to take a break at HyVee on 156th and Maple to warm up with some coffee.


Find out more about Cranksgiving Omaha...
Cranksgiving Omaha
The Video

1 comment:

Swampman said...

You guys are fricken crazy! That's way to cold to be riding bikes!

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.