Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How to get on the singletrack at Calvin Crest

If you have not been to Calvin Crest to ride the single track this will give you a feel for how to find it. When you arrive at Calvin Crest you will see a basketball court on the left side of the gravel road. Please park in the large parking lot by this basketball court. See the map for the path (in orange) from the parking lot to the singletrack.
For the rules and up-to-date information on trail closures go to this link www.calvincrest.org/Mt_Biking_Trails.php And finally, this is a great video by Mark Sullivan that gives a riders view of how to get into the singletrack at Calvin Crest. This is a great fall destination! See you out there. -Paul

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.