Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter gear for rent at UNO


The UNO Outdoor Venture Center rents Snow Shoes and XC Skis. Click here for link. The Denali EVO Ascent snow shoes look nice. Everyone is eligible to rent from. UNO prices are for anyone with a current UNO Student ID card or a HPER Activity Card. General Public (GP) prices are for all other renters. Equipment may be reserved up to one month in advance. After we get some Tranquility Trail groomed with snow shoes I'm going to go try to rent some XC Skis.

UPDATE: Join us tomorrow @ 10AM for a Snow Shoe Hike on the Northern Slopes of Tranquility!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.