Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tonsil Free


So far Emma's Tonsillectomy has gone well. The morphine in the recovery room was a hit. She is not that cheerful now. Hopefully she'll be feeling much better after the recovery. Getting sick with a fever every few weeks was rough. The surgeon said her tonsils were large and it took some doing to get them out. While in recovery Emma whispered that she could breathe through her nose really good now. Now Emma has a little bell and a note pad to let us know when she needs something.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.