Monday, June 19, 2017

Deck Project Day One

I was curious if I could still post to this blog. Since this is a project worth documenting I'll try to do it here. The deck on the house off the sun room must be replaced. The damage is beyond repair and it has been becoming increasingly unsafe.
The local squirrels did their share of the damage.
The day started with going online to use the Menards Deck Designer to finalize plans and materials for the 9'6" X 4'3" deck. This made getting the supplies ordered easy. Those will be delivered on Wednesday. It was a nice cool day in the shade of the backyard trees so getting started on the removal of the old deck was a good choice.
Nice to have day one behind us.

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.