Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cranksgiving, the ride - 2010

Some raced, we rode for the goods on Cranksgiving 2010. There was a group of seven of us today that rode a route gathering a list of food for the food bank. Many of us ride together on Monday nights and we rode today to bring back the goods to Bike Masters. Dave and Chris N., Mike, Aaron, Brian, Dennis and I fought a stiff north wind to head back from stores around 84th and Center. Back at our starting point, Bike Masters, there was chili, soup, door prizes, race awards and giveaways. This is the third time for me participating in this event. It's a great time for a good cause.

Click the photo to see the album
Cranksgiving - 2010

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.