Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Jewell

The past week has been a tough one. I'm not used to working nights and there is just too much going on this time of year. It worked out well today to get Emma to her class downtown and get some riding in with Dave N., Dale, Cory and Mike at Jewell Park. I have walked there with my girls but today was my first time riding it. Jewell Park has some good climbs and some technical riding. I actually liked it more than I thought I would. Had to walk in a few places so there is some room for improvement. Good ride, good friends!
Jewell Park Ride - March 28th

Here is a cool LINK TO DAVE'S MAP

2 comments:

Oldandintheway said...

Great photos Paul! That was a good ride I'm liking Jewell more and more

Greg said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could have made it..

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.