Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Morning CB Ride - 09/05/09


It's grown by a few riders for the last three Saturdays. Three new riders today were Chad (and his Classic Chucks), Andy and Dennis L.
We rode around CB and added Carter Lake again this week for a 31 mile ride. I took the bus downtown this AM. Jodi joined us on the back patio at the "The Matt" for the ride debriefing. She and I caught the end of the Farmers Market and picked up this ten pound strawberry pie. Maybe it's not quite 10lbs. but it's husker red!

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.