Sunday, June 7, 2009

FLA Rider in the Big O



Our Uncle Monte is visiting from Sarasota, FLA. He is a trail planner/advocate and founder of the Venice Cycling Team in Florida. He wears the THOR shirt I sent him a few months back and I wear his team's yellow shirt. We had a great ride over the Omaha Pedestrian Bridge up to Big Lake and back. Monte usually rides a road bike made by Giant but he made due with one of my MTBs with some slicks. Looking forward to riding the FLA trails this winter when it's 40 below here in the Big O.

No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.