Sunday, July 13, 2008

Smithville Midwest Fat Tire Race

I got a call from Doug last Friday to talk about some trail work for the weekend. He said he was thinking about heading down to Smithvile, MO Sunday (July 13) to ride in a Midwest Fat Tire MTB Race and asked if I wanted to go. Since Sunday was free of any other commitments I was able to go. We had a great day of riding. I ended up with a fifth place trophy in the 40+ Beginner class which I was surprised but happy to get. We met some really nice people and the weather was fantasic. Looking forward to next year (but with full suspension).


No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.