Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rail-Trails Day

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - My girls got me a great book for Fathers Day called "Biking USA's Rail-Trails". When looking at what was close by I noticed one about 45 minutes away called "Steamboat Trace". From the Trailhead just south of Nebraska City I rode a few miles of the Steamboat Trace. I'm looking forward to riding that trail again this fall when the leaves start changing. Since I still had the rest of the morning I went up to the Wabash and rode to Mineola, IA and back. It was a perfect day to ride rail-trails.





No comments:

Who is Stratomatic?

My photo
Stratomatica - is my blog place where I document things happening around me or that interest me. The name Strata, geologically speaking, are layers of sedimentary rock or soil with internally consistent characteristics that distinguish it from other layers. Too deep? Well, I like guitars. Mostly I like the sound and feel of Stratocasters.